1. My Favorite Room:
My Living Room:) I just love it. It's such an old fashioned house so the moldings and architecture are so original and give the room a very homey feel. I just need to put pretty curtains on the windows:) and we can't use our fireplace, which is pretty lame, but it looks good, eh? (and, yes these pictures are of the same room, just different lighting for some reason)
Don't judge me, I'm only human.
3. My Bathroom Sink (tiny as it is. If you look really hard you can see it. I swear it's there).
4. My Favorite Pair of Shoes.

Cute and comfy, what more could you ask for in a pair of shoes:)
4. My Favorite Pair of Shoes.
Cute and comfy, what more could you ask for in a pair of shoes:)
5. My side of the closet... or in my case, my own closet. The people who built these houses here in Cleveland, didn't believe in closet space, so the one in our room is little. So I have the one in the second bedroom, since it's the larger of the two. Whew, that was a long explaination...
6. My Child and what He/She is doing right now...
He/She is waving at me and waiting to come to earth and join our family.
He/She is waving at me and waiting to come to earth and join our family.
8 comments:
First of all, that is my favorite post title of all time!!!
I love the photo of the bathroom, because we have the same straightener!
The archway is beautiful, it gives your house so much personality.
Photo of you and the wishful baby on the whiteboard....CLASSIC!
Love it! Thanks for being a good sport! You are so fun and reading your blog makes me miss you and Kel! Love ya!
How cute I love you house. I want to come see it. I love that it has a fireplace. Do you ever use it? We can't wait to see you! It is so soon!!!
I meant to say your house... not you house
I hope that you were singing to the Walk the Line Soundtrack!!! He he. Your baby is beautiful!!!
Can I have your shoes?
hmmm... what do i want for christmas?? my favorite cousins to come home!!!
Can you tell me where you bought them so I can copy you? :)
Are you still going to Utah with all these storms on the way? Be safe!! Merry Christmas!!
Cute New Year layout! But no new post? Looking forward to having you guys back here, we all miss you tonz! Enjoy home for me will ya? :)
Post a Comment