Monday, December 1, 2008

The 8 List

So my good friend Kellie posted a blog of "8 things..." and I decided to do it too because it looks fun(and because I'm a little bored at work. I have stuff to do, but this sounds like more fun to me:)). So here goes...

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch


1. Scrubs!(have every episode memorized)


2. Friends:)(Have every episode memorized)


3. The Office (I've only seen one season, but I LOVE it!)




4. I Love Lucy ( I think it's because Lucy and I are quite a lot a like)



5. 6. 7. 8 ... I can't think of any more that I like to watch. TV just isn't that great anymore.



8 Places I Love to Eat


1. Papa John's (I Love Pizza:))

2. Valentino's in Little Italy. They have the BEST meatball subs:)

3. Del Taco. I'm very sad there are no Del Taco's in Cleveland. That's the first thing Ryan and I are going to do when we go home for Christmas...score some Del Taco.

4. Olive Garden, love the breadsticks and salad:)

5. Stir Crazy...who doesn't like stir fry?

6. Bahama Breeze...a feel of the Bahama's right here in Cleveland(only it makes me wish I was actually in the Bahamas, especially when there's a blizzard outside)

7. P.F Chang's...Love it!! Even at 3 am in Vegas:)

8. Last but most definatly not least, My mother's house!!! She is the best cook ever. She should open her own bakery:)





8 Things that Happened Yesterday


1. I got sick

2. I blew my nose(x500)

3. I slept a lot

4. I made spaghetti for dinner(Sorry Ryan:/)

5. I talked to my parents :)

6. Ryan and I watched Prince of Egypt

7. Sluffed Church because I was sick and didn't want to get all the nursery kids sick too.

8. Maddie told Ryan that he has a Prophet beard:) (we love that girl, and her sister Bella. They are the cutest girls in the world! Excepting our neices of course:) and in her defense, his beard is getting pretty thick and prophet-ish)



8 Things I Love About Fall

1. The Fashions. I love sweaters and pants and mittens and boots and scarves and Jackets...

2. The coziness

3. Apple cider and Caramel Apples

4. The Colors of the Changing Leaves

5. The Crisp Autumn Air

6. Hunting:)

7. Football

8. Going to the Canyon and taking pictures of the Leaves



8 Things on my Wish List



1. To have a baby soon

2. My whole family and I living right next door to each other

3. To be an Author

4. To be in a professional Dance Company

5. Obama didn't win the election

6. The economy no longer struggling

7. That Terriorists would stop terrorizing

8. That everyone had the Gospel in their lives



And that's that. If anyone wants to do this, feel free. It's a good way to get to know people. Have a good day and I love y'all. :)







4 comments:

Kellie said...

That was a great list! I especially enjoyed your wishes :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick yesterday that is no good!!! And I have stuff to do today but blogging always sounds better!

Brittney said...

I love that your Mom's kitchen made the list, love my Mom but her's would not be on mine!!! You are so sweet, and I am glad that you did this. But you still have not done the tag from when I tagged you a few posts ago! You better check it out and make it up to me somehow! Love ya!

Shawna said...

I loved reading this list! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. You didn't sound sick on the phone. I love you!