
We are in love with Orange Beach, AL! :) And Tuscaloosa, AL. Why? Because it was warm and we got sunburned and we spent two whole days on the beach!! And most important, we were with Kelly and Andrew. Spring Break '09 baby, WAHOO!!!! (Please forgive the white pastyness from the above picture :))

Here we are on campus, in front of the stadium.

We went to a baseball game in the rain. It was so fun!! Alabama won, which just put the cherry on top :).

Me, Ryan and my beeeautiful sister Kelly. I LOVE those palm trees in the background. I want to go back!!!

Lamberts is the awesomest place to eat. They throw rolls at you and come around with apple butter. Oh man, and the food is DELICIOUS!! We were full.

Here's one of those throwed rolls :).

We had so much fun. I love Kelly and Andrew. And I love that I can post new pictures on our blog.
8 comments:
I am so jealous how fun to be in the sun!!!! I wish we could of had a warm summer vacation.
Roll tide roll??? No way!! You meant to say "Go Gators"...Either way, I am glad you guys had fun in 'Bama. It's too bad you couldn't come down and hang out with us! Florida is way better! :) lol I hope everything is going well for you guys back at home and for Ryan in school!
It looks like y'all had so much fun! But I have to say that I'm glad to have you back!
It looked like so much fun! I am so jealous, that I am going to throw a roll at myself to make me feel better!! Guess What!? We have the same black Ute shirt! I think you wear it best, but I do love that shirt!
oh my gosh i am so jealous of you guys!! you look like you are having so much fun down there! yes we have set a date and it is June 30!!!! i hope you guys can come :)
Those are the cutest pictures ever!! Kamron got Ryan's pic message.. I was so jealous. I hope everything is going good with work and school. We miss you!!
Wow, I'm just so impressed with how well you and Kelly look in swimsuits! Go girl! Seriously, I'm glad you had a good time, it looks like a blast!
Who is this Laura girl who thinks that Florida is better...gosh...ha ha i'm TOTALLY kidding! I am so happy that you guys came! I miss you everyday and wish that you could be here with me to enjoy the southern weather! that trip went by WAY too fast. man, i guess until next time! I love you girl!!!
Love, Kel
Post a Comment