It's true. Ryan and I went to "prom" last saturday. It was Case Western School of Dentistry's formal dinner. We actually had a lot of fun. It was especially fun for Ryan because it was held at the Terrace restaurant at Jacob's Field (Still can't say Progressive Field. Sounds weird). We went with our friends Brett and Brittney. There was a really nice dinner of filet mingon (I have no idea how to spell that:)) and an open bar, so I got non stop soda, yay!!!!!! With the open bar, it was quite entertaining to see Ry's class mates get tipsy :). There was also dancing. I was SO excited! I haven't danced for a while, so I was very happy to be out there on that dance floor. I dragged Ryan, who doesn't dance, out on the floor with me. And guess what guys? He danced! Yes you heard me right...he boogied!!! It was awesome. And he was good too. He felt insecure, but quickly got over it, maybe it's 'cause I was dancing a little crazy. Man, that was fun. There was a few slow dances. That made me think back to those high school days when I would wonder who was going to ask me to dance for the slow ones. I would giggle with my friends as the boys would prowl around looking for who they wanted to dance with. Luckily, I had a lot of guy friends so I almost always got asked to dance. Ryan didn't ask me to dance, he just took me by the hand and led me to the dance floor (after I looked longingly into his eyes, of course :)). I loved slow dancing with him. It reminded me of our wedding, minus all the tears (Ryan's :)). As we danced he pulled me closer and put his head on mine and whispered, "You're little". I just smiled. I love it when he says that.Here I am with my ever handsome Ryan.
We had a good night. That's about all that's going on with us. I can't wait for tax season to be over; work is a little crazy...ok, A LOT crazy!! But it makes the time go by fast. The only thing is, I'm working late and Ryan has to study for finals (which are about only 3 1/2 weeks away) so we don't get to spend that much time together and I feel like I haven't talked to him for days. But we did get to go to the grocery store together last night to get milk. That was awesome!! We got to talk and hold hands. It was great :).
We hope all is well with everyone else.
6 comments:
We made your blog!! YAY!
Looks like fun:)
My husband isn't much of a dancing fan either but our stake has an adult dance every year so I made him go with me, and he was mostly a good sport about it. About a month after that they asked us to plan youth conference for the stake. John blamed me and said that our dancing gave the stake president the illusion that we were actually fun people. He's been hesitant to go dancing ever since...
How fun! You two look so good! Kamron is way jealous you have been to jacob's field. I know how it feels to never see each other. That is mine and kamron's life story right now. Are you guys coming home anytime during the summer?
Cute! You got a good one of you 2 by the field! You forgot to scan our photo booth photo shoot. I'll have to do it on mine if I ever get caught up!!
Thanks for the nice message on my blog. You are a sweetheart and I am glad to know you too!
Post a Comment