Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4th Picture, 4th Folder

So I was tagged a while ago and I'm just now getting around to it. Sorry Shontel! :) I'm supposed to post the 4th picture of the 4th folder in my pictures file. And I'm a little reluctant to do so. It couldn't have been something awesome or nice, nooo...it has to be this...



Me being a deer. My sister Kelly put some twigs in my headband and I hid behind a little bush while Scott took this picture. I was trying to pull off the "deer in the headlights" look. I did pretty good I think. From this picture I realized how silly I am :). It's fun though :).

5 comments:

Brittney said...

That is HYSTERICAL! It has me HONESTLY cracking up! I am laughing out loud right now!!!! That is so funny! I love it!

Anonymous said...

HAHA this is the best picture!! I just love it! Kris you are awesome.

Suzie said...

OH my gosh Kristy! That is SO funny! Made my day seriously!!! That is great!!!

Pace's said...

HA, HA, HA. That is probably the best picture that I have ever seen of you. I would blow it up and mount it on the wall in the living room. It is super funny!!!

Shontel & Kamron said...

You seriously are so funny. I love it!