Thursday, May 7, 2009

Death by Dr. Pepper

It
all started
when Ryan put his beloved phone on the arm of the sofa...
He was engrossed in a hockey game on the TV
of one of his good friends.
He, of course, had a glass of his ambrosia(aka, Dr. Pepper).
He somehow nudged his phone with his elbow and...
it
fell
feet
first
into
his
Dr. Pepper
(and if you're wondering, yes, phones have feet. My phone runs
and hides from me all the time)
So ends Ryan's cell phone. It was a good phone.
It kept him in touch with those he loved.
I guess if it had to go, drowning in Dr. Pepper would be a marvelous way to go.

3 comments:

kjirsti said...

Hahah! What a witty post. I loved it! Sorry about the phone.

Brittney said...

Bummer about the phone, but I totally loved the layout of that post!!

Marilyn said...

whoops! That is a bummer! I accidentally let my phone fall in the kitchen sink full of water when I was talking and washing dishes once. It actually worked once it dried out!