I've been thinking these past couple days about my awesome family. Well I always think about them, but lately I've been missing all of them a lot! This weekend, if we were home, we would be visiting the graves of both my grandfathers, my wonderful little brother and a family friend and celebrating the wonderful lives they lived (I'm not meaning to bum everyone out!). As I think this, my gratitude to my Savior is overwhelming. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and for the power of the preisthood that seals families together forever. I look at my dear sweet husband and I want to leap for joy knowing that he's mine for eternity, that our marriage extends beyond this life. I'm so thankful that the children I will have someday will be ours forever. How blessed we are to have the gospel on this earth.
This weekend, we would also be having SO MUCH FUN!! Because that's what my family is all about...having fun. And we do. I have the best family. They are perfect for me. And I love them so very much.
This holiday weekend, Ryan and I will continue the tradition :). We will celebrate the lives of those who have gone on who we love. We will also celebrate our own lives and all that we have to look foward to. And of course, we'll have lots of fun! We're going to a senior PGA tournament and having a barbeque with friends, who have become like family away from family and for that we Thank you!
This is a peek into my eternity...




















%5B1%5D.jpg)


P.S. That's my awesome mother with the surf board!!
5 comments:
Great post:)
I hope you had a fun weekend! We've been thinking of you guys, I hope you're doing well. Also did you get the blog invite? let us know if I need to resend it. Miss ya!
Fantastic post, and a wonderful reminder that I needed.
I love your pictures, glimpses of eternity!!
That was such a sweet post. I remembered looking at the pictures, and realized today that I never got around or had the time to read the post. I am so glad that I did. You and your family is awesome, I am glad that you will all be sealed together forever. Your eternity looks so fun, you must invite me to visit!!
Kristy, I should have checked before hanging up with you last night because I don't have your phone number after all. I really thought it was in our computer. I am taking the kids to a movie (Up)tonight at the theater that is connected to the Richmond Mall. I think the show starts at 5:15. If you want to join us you are welcome to. If not then you can come by later tonight if you are feeling better. See ya!
Post a Comment