My Dad...
Pa
Breadwinner
Cowboy Poet
Gun Collector
Hunter
Tickle Torturer
Clown
Heckler Extraordinaire
Someone I never want to sit next to when we eat 'cause when when I go to put something in my mouth, you pinch the back of my arm, Ouch!!
Protector
Priesthood Holder
Patriarch
Teacher
Best Dad Ever!!!
I Love You Dad :)
Pa
Breadwinner
Cowboy Poet
Gun Collector
Hunter
Tickle Torturer
Clown
Heckler Extraordinaire
Someone I never want to sit next to when we eat 'cause when when I go to put something in my mouth, you pinch the back of my arm, Ouch!!
Protector
Priesthood Holder
Patriarch
Teacher
Best Dad Ever!!!
I Love You Dad :)
3 comments:
That's so sweet! Great post:) And can I tell you how excited my kids are for you to come over again? Megan actually prayed at lunch for you to get here safe!
Kristy, how sweet :)
Love the poem, Michael also loved the Turkey and wondered where he shot it? Great post!
Post a Comment