Baby,
There are many things that I can't live without. Like, oxygen, water, food, sleep. These past two weeks have shown me that you are far and above those other things. I've always known that, but being without you has made it more clear to me that I could do without them; you, I can't! I've tried to find other things to occupy my time so I wouldn't think about you as much, but somehow my mind keeps wondering to you. I can't help it! I'm addicted.
I know I'm being a baby. Most people would be fine being without their spouse for two weeks, but not me. I've missed you every second. Sunday is going to be a very fine day indeed! I can't wait. In fact, I couldn't wait. So I bumped up my flight so I could be with you sooner. School has already put us in a ton of debt, what's a little bit more gonna hurt? :) I will see you soon, my love. I hope you have had a great time in Utah. It will be even better when I'm there, for I know you have missed me too.
I love you
Your darling wife, Kris
5 comments:
How sweet!
Have fun! :)
I love you baby. I missed you almost as much as you missed me. And it was awesome seeing you again. Thank you for everything and I love you more than you love me.
Hey! If you are in Utah and have a minute let me know e-mail me and maybe we can meet up or at least chat on the phone. Glad to hear you're so in love! It's the best:)
Great post, way sweet!
Post a Comment