Our Thanksgiving was spent in Washington D.C. I feel SO very grateful to be a citizen of a free country. Being there made me so incredibly thankful for the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom. So here is our Thanksgiving in pictures (I feel bad that we didn't get any pictures of the amazing people we spent it with; Ryan's aunt Tracy and uncle Barton and their cute son Caleb. We all got together with Ryan's cousin Laura and her husband Tim and their family. It was so fun and it was great to be with family).

Us and Abe.

Me and The Washington Monument.

The Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

View from Arlington Cemetary

The Library of Congress

The Constitution.
The Supreme Court.

Us and the Capitol Building.

To be Continued (since there are a LOT more pictures)...
2 comments:
Y'all are so cute together. I love looking at your pictures and can't wait for the rest of them!
How fun! I really want to go there someday!!!
Post a Comment