Wednesday, January 13, 2010

D.C.: The Continuation

The White House

Abraham Lincoln's Hat, the one he was wearing the night he was shot(and a girl we don't know)

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier


The Return Pod from Apollo 11, the one that landed on the moon.

Vietnam War Memorial with the Washington Monument in the background

The Korean War Memorial. This picture does not do it justice. It was awesome. Definitely made for night time viewing.

My baby

Inside the Library of Congress

The Capitol

And to top it off, A trip to my favorite temple :)

5 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

K not to be weird or anything but I had to do a double look at the picture of Ryan. I really thought he was your dad. :) Probably was the beard.

kjirsti said...

Holy Cow! That hat is huge! How big was Lincoln's head. And I agree, DC temple is gorgeous.

Pace's said...

WOW!!! I used to think the Apollo 11 Pod was small, but with you next to it, it looks huge:) Looks like so much fun, definitely I trip I would like to take someday.

Kellie said...

That whole Lincoln display was so cool!

Marilyn said...

What a dream trip! Jason and I would love to go! We keep telling ourselves we will get out there and haven't yet! We need to get together for a Girls Night again soon!