Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grandma Ewell

Grandma Ewell Summer 2009

I thank my Heavenly Father so very much that I am blessed to have such a wonderful Grandmother. She was there for every part of my life. Every birthday, every holiday, dance recitals, school plays, proms, graduation, wedding...Everything. I am so thankful that I know that she is now with her husband, parents and siblings. What a reunion that must have been. I love my Granny Lou. I will miss her greatly.


7 comments:

Brittney said...

I am sorry Kristy. That is the sweetest picture though. It is so wonderful to have the gospel in our lives and know that they are happy and with loved ones.
I love ya:)

Shawny said...

What a beautiful picture. Aren't grandmothers the best! I hope that one day I can be as great as my grandmother. What a wonderful role model you had. I'm so sorry she is gone.

mae said...

I'm sorry, Kristy. Your Grandma is one of the sweetest souls on this planet... I know you will miss her but you're right, she is having the BEST family reunion right now.

This is Us! said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma passing, Kristy. Like Mae said, I bet the reunion she is having has been an AMAZING one! We're all thinking of you!

Slater Blog said...

Kristy - I had no idea! Your grandma had an impact on me too growing up. She was always so upbeat and so positive. She will always hold a special place in my heart too.

Julie Carlile said...

I will miss her too, I'm so glad I met her.

Kellie said...

Kristy,

I'm so sorry. I know she meant a lot to you. Glad you are back, though:)