Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's the simple things.


We got Photo Shop!
You can't really tell unless you click on the picture.
Things have been so gloomy for me lately.
This has cheered me up.
I am able to express my creativity more fully.
It's the simple things! :)

7 comments:

Pace's said...

We LOVE our photoshop. Congrats on your recent purchase. I love the picture of you two.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. It looks like you are in a painting. Well done!

Brittney said...

I love it!! Hope you are doing great, love ya!

Julie Carlile said...

I like! It looks beautiful there, I'm so jealous.

Slater Blog said...

I love that picture of you two. Hope you are doing ok. Call me sometime.

Mary said...

Did you get CS4? It's so complicated isn't it?! Marilyn & I get together weekly (well, try to) to teach other stuff. You should come!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

It's beautiful! I used to dabble with it on photos, but took up too much time I didn't want to spare. If you'd like, after you decopage some stuff for me, I do have some pictues to fix!