Monday, June 21, 2010

Homemade Goodness

Just so you know, this post is all about food. I've been a cooking fool lately. Well, not really a fool, just cooking almost every night like I should be doing. But to me, that's me being a cooking fool. ANYWAY, here are some of the delicious things I've been whipping up.

Homemade Oreo Cookies, YUM!

Strawberry Spinach Salad with grapes, tomatoes, and Gorgonzola Cheese (my favorite), topped with a little Italian Dressing.

Whole Wheat Avocado Pesto Pizza, so very good if I say so myself.
This was the first pizza I've ever made.

Orange Salmon with Rice. Very easy and delicious.

Tune in next week, there may be more:).

11 comments:

Janelle said...

I want the recipe for that pizza. It looks really good!

Ashlie said...

Yum! Can I come over?!

Danielle said...

Geez, you domestic diva! That pizza is making my mouth water. Yummy.

Brittney said...

Wow... can I eat at your house this week! Looks DELISH!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to order a dozen of those cookies! MMMMMMM!

Marilyn said...

Could you swing by my house with your cooking apron and spoon and teach me some cooking skills? lol! Seriously, those look great!!!

Julie Carlile said...

yum look at you being all domestic! I think you need to make me that pesto pizza sometime. It looks super yummy.

Cowley Family said...

Send me the recipe for the pizza and the salmon, please.

Slater Blog said...

they all look so yummy. good job! I have the recipe to the homemade oreo's too. Aren't those to die for? Try making the frosting a minty flavor, then you have mint oreo's, it is yummy too.

Mary said...

YUM!!!!!! Girl, I have been in the biggest cooking rut, please help me. Those look so yummy!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Mmmmm! I'll take 1 dz. reg. oreo's and 1 dz. with almond flavoring....and why didn't you share these fruits of labor, (except the salmon :P) with your favorite neighbor???? Remember all those pasta dishes???? What are you making this week?? I'll miss you (and the food) next week!