(Albino Gator)
(Me being a fish; and it looks like I took some of the Cleve with me to Atlanta)
(Majestic Beluga Whales. I could watch them all day)
(Yup, that's a Whale Shark)
(A Whale Shark that's eating)
(I don't know what these worm fish things are, but they were awesome. They stuck in
the sand and just waved back and forth in the water)

(I'm pretty proud of this picture, I gotta say)
What animal am I?
Winner gets... good thoughts.
the sand and just waved back and forth in the water)
Winner gets... good thoughts.
3 comments:
Penguin on the last one?
I love aquariums. They're so interesting and peaceful. I could spend all day at them, most of it in front of the jellyfish. Totally mesmerizing.
I love all the picts!! Of course it is a penguin!!
Wow, awesome pictures! Love the Cleve lol, work it!
Post a Comment