Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ketchup!

I haven't blogged in a while, and I've left a lot of things unblogged. So, here are a bunch of pictures. We've had a good couple months.
(Halloween 2010, best costumes ever, I think)

My first ever pie crust. I made two pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving.
They were tasty, If I do say so myself.

Our Thanksgiving table. We spent Thanksgiving with my little sis Kelly and her hubby Andrew
who live in Alabama. It was so good to be with them.

I made this apron for Ryan's mother for Christmas. It was involved!
A lot more than I thought it would be. But it was so much fun to make. :)

My nephew pretty much had my attention the whole time we were home for Christmas.
I've been blessed with very cute and good nieces and nephews. I wish they were all there
(my nieces and one nephew are in Japan), but I had so much fun with this one. :)
He got a new tricycle and loved it. It has Buzz Lightyear on it and he loves Buzz.
He kept pointing to the picture on the tricycle and saying "Buzz. Buzz." He is the most friendly and personable little kid I've ever met. He's only two and he's already super smart. I just loved being able to be there and seeing him. He can cheer anyone up, he's so cute.

Cutest picture ever!!!

More pictures coming soon, which may or may not include this super cute kid.

4 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

How fun! I have missed your posts, I love to see what you are up to. I love your Halloween costumes! And I am so happy you got to do so much with your family for Christmas. Love you!

Tawnya and Gavin Linsley said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!! Thank you so much for posting! i am so behind on your guys' life

Kellie said...

LOVE the Halloween costumes! And the apron is gorgeous!

This is Us! said...

I've missed your posts, and I'm SO glad too read this fun update! I agree, the Halloween costumes were AWESOME.