Very Jealous, wish I could have come too! :)
you guys are amazing... and missed a lot! what a fun adventure together!
Oh my word! I've always wanted to go on a dental humanitarian project!You should send me some info about it. That is AMAZING!!! :)suzier81@gmail.comP.S I never talk to you anymore. Hope you and Ryan are doing well!
You are one brave girl to pull that tooth, dentists give me anxiety! You are so awesome!
Wow! That is AWESEOME!!
That is so cool! I can't believe you got to pull a tooth!
Your pictures look amazing! Kristy, I didn't know you went too. That's awesome! What a neat experience!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very Jealous, wish I could have come too! :)
you guys are amazing... and missed a lot! what a fun adventure together!
Oh my word! I've always wanted to go on a dental humanitarian project!
You should send me some info about it. That is AMAZING!!! :)
suzier81@gmail.com
P.S I never talk to you anymore. Hope you and Ryan are doing well!
You are one brave girl to pull that tooth, dentists give me anxiety! You are so awesome!
Wow! That is AWESEOME!!
That is so cool! I can't believe you got to pull a tooth!
Your pictures look amazing! Kristy, I didn't know you went too. That's awesome! What a neat experience!
Post a Comment