%5B1%5D.jpg)
This, folks, is my cute chubby nephew and his wonderful mother:) And I would have to say that this picture is my favorite picture...EVER...of anything. First of all, my sister Shawna is amazingly beautiful, and second, Kallen is the cutest baby I've ever seen. The look on Shawna's face says it all. I don't have to tell you how happy she is; you can see it. And who wouldn't be. I think motherhood brings out even more beauty in her. I can't tell you how happy I am for them, mostly because it's kinda hard to type when your eyes are swimming in tears, and partly because, and I know it's quite cliche, but there are no words to describe it. All I can say is I'm grateful for adoption :). It's taken them years to get to this point. I already love that kid, even though I've only seen pictures of him. I can't wait to meet him. This picture just makes me want to snuggle with him and feel his soft skin. His skin looks so soft. I LOVE BABIES!! Yes, I'm a little crazy :).
Anywho, not much else is going on. Just work and school. But we do have something very fun to look foward to. We're going to visit my l'il sis Kelly and her husband Andrew in Alabama in March. Kelly, Andrew & Ryan all have the same week off for spring break, wahoo!!!! I've never gone anywhere for spring break and I haven't had a spring break for many years. :) I couldn't believe my work let me go since it's a pretty busy time. But I'm not going to say anything! I'm so excited. Hopefully we'll have our camera by then so I can take pictures. I've missed my camera. I need new pictures to look at.
I hope you all enjoy looking at this amazing picture. Because I sure do.
By the way, Scott, if you're reading this, when we get there in July, I want to take some family pictures. And I want some of Ryan and I that aren't of our wedding and that are professional. A'ight? Love you:)
5 comments:
I thought that a picture of me was your favorite. I may spend the rest of the night crying. Also, if you just love kids, I have 3 tat you can borrow for a bit. I don't know if I would consider going to Alabama a crazy spring break, but I sure hope you have a great time. Make sure not to go outside when the wind is blowing, so you don't blow away.
So your just now telling me your leaving in July...:) That is a beautiful picture :)
See and follow Joey's kitty blog ;)
http://foofooandhisfamily.blogspot.com/
Well, if your crazy, I am crazy too! I would love to cuddle that cute little bundle of joy! have fun in 'Bama!
That picture is PERFECT....absolutely perfect! I'm so thrilled for her, and for you! He looks so very cuddly, it's making me a bit crazy too!
Thanks for your blogs, I love it, I know I don't comment much or if at all, but I do enjoy reading them, they always make me laugh, smile and in this case want to cry. Thanks for sharing and I hope you and Ryan have a wonderful day! Tell him hi and and we love you guys, sorry we missed you at Christmas time!! Love, Richelle
Post a Comment