This is Ryan's White Coat Ceremony that took place back in August when he first started school.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
White Coat Ceremony
I've wanted to post these pictures for a while, but I keep forgetting. We posted a blog about this back in August when we didn't know how to blog. Now that we know what we're doing, I'm posting the pictures in the right place, only six months later :). (sheepish little laugh)
This is Ryan's White Coat Ceremony that took place back in August when he first started school.
He's becoming "Student Dr. Ryan Jones".
I tried to take a picture of him walking down the aisle, but the bald man you see at the bottom stood up right when I took the picture. I wanted to smack that shiney scalp.
This is the class getting ready to take class pictures. Ry is second from the right. The guy on the far right is Ryan's really good friend Kevin. The guy standing right next to Ryan is another of his good friends, Jim. Right next to Jim on the left is another good friend, Brett. Of course, they weren't good friends at the time this was taken, but it didn't take long.
This is the class of 2012 (Man that seems like forever away). I'm not sure exactly where, but another of Ryan's good friends, Nathan, is over there somewhere on the left.
There was a reception held afterward with really good food. Ryan could hardly contain himself. This is pretty much how he eats normally :). This was such a fun day. I was just brimming with pride for my hubby. It was neat to see him in that white coat. He's never going to wear it again though :). He's gonna be a scrubs dentist.
Here we have Student Dr. and Mrs. Jones. Wait... what is that I see behind us? Is that lush green plant life? Are those beautiful green leaves on that tree? I've almost forgotten what that looks like. I miss summer!!! And look how dang hot my Ryan looks!!! yowza!!!
This is Ryan's White Coat Ceremony that took place back in August when he first started school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look how dang hot you look Kristi! I love your outfit!
You guys look great in that photo!!! That outfit is slamming I must say.
I think I have seen these photo before. Well, anyways we are so proud of Ry. And I love that picture of you two. It is so dang cute!
Aren't you glad he didn't have that big ol' beard then! I like that pic. of you two!
Post a Comment