Friday, August 8, 2008
Call me Student Dr. Jones!
Today was an event like one you have never witnessed in your entire life!!! It was the day Ryan received his White Coat and took the Oath of Ethics!! It was so amazing!! I couldn't contain myself. It was like that time we went to a Dashboard Confessional concert and couldn't stop screaming. Just teasing, it was a really nice day. The White Coat Ceremony, as it was called, was held in a church on campus. The whole class was called up one by one to receive their coat. Now Ryan wants everyone to start calling him Student Dr. Jones. He thinks he's so funny. I think he's lame:) Just kidding. So, they had a reception afterward with food and an open champagne/wine bar and i was going to get Ryan some punch and spike it with wine, hee hee. I had to spice it up somehow, it was kind of posh, not my kind of thing.:) I met some people in Ryan's class and their wives. It was really nice to get to know the people Ryan will be spending his time with. And us dental student widows can hang out. Ryan got all of his torture tools (drills and such) today. He was very excited about that. It was like Christmas for him. NERD!! I'm still looking for a job, well I'm finally starting to look for one. I'm not too excited about that. I don't know anyone who likes to job hunt. Anyway, I'm not too good at this whole blogging thing, so I'll end here. (Note: We just figured out how to add pictures to the text and so for now please view new pictures at bottom of the page :) Sorry we are new to this blogging thing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! You guys have a blog!!! I was happy to find you:) I hope you don't care that I added you. I am sad we didn't hang out more when we were both in SL but we should both be back one day.
Oh i love you guys!! Congrats ry! It looks like you guys are having tons of fun. we miss you. We went to shivers by ourselves the other night.
Post a Comment