Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Shawna and Scott(my sister and brother in law) need your help
My older sister Shawna and her husband Scott have been trying to adopt for awhile now. They have been married for nine years and have been trying to have a family of their own pretty much since they got married. Well circumstances being what they are, they must adopt to make that dream come true for them. They need your help in getting the word out that they are adopting. So if you know of anyone who is adopting out or any other information, please let them know. I've put a link to LDS family services on this blog(to your left). They have a page set up there. Also you can navigate to their blog page from here(also on the left). Please help them fulfill this dream. Thank you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sad! I am sorry that I do not have anyone to help your sister out but I will keep my ears open. In response to you I am no longer dating the guy I was before I left (did you ever meet him?) It's a good thing though:) He just wasn't right for me. Anyways I love it out here. They really are so fun/cute. Nikki does look so good. How are you? Are you guys liking it there?
Post a Comment