that I'm an idiot. Since I always enjoy laughing at myself, I told my good friend Kevin so he could laugh too. Other than Kevin no one noticed, until five o clock as I was walking out the door. I also shared a picture of this with a few people over text. The best part of the whole situation came when I told my friend Brooke from Dr. Mirci's office that this was part of our dress code at school and she believed me. :) Thanks for the laugh, Brooke. Anyway, other than that it has been a good week. I hope that you all have been doing well and I love you. Ryan
So that up there was the most exciting thing that happened to me all week also:). It was so funny when Ryan came home and showed me, I had to take a picture of it. I did get two interviews for some stores at the mall though. I know it's not that great of work, but for now, it's something. I've applied at every bank, insurance company, hospital and store in Cleveland. Needless to say the economy isn't doing that great here. I will keep the faith and know that Heavenly Father will bless me soon:). I also have been enjoying planning what to get my best friend Julie, she told me she's having a girl!!! yay. I'm excited for her. They did an invitro procedure and it worked obviously:). Anyway, that's about all that's going on my little part of the world. I love you all. Hope y'all are doing great. Kristy lynn
2 comments:
Don't worry Dr. Jones, Dax has to wear mixed matched shoes all the time. Maybe that could be your trademark? I'm so glad I finally go to get to your blog! It's so cute. Good luck with the job venture Kristy. I miss ya! My mom leaves today, and we are all on the mend, I hope.
Kristy...I sneak in on Shawna's blog once in a while and I couldn't help but click when I saw your name! I love seeing the pictures of your new adventure! I hope you don't mind me checking up on you every once in while. You really have no idea how much I love you, babe! Those teenage years...Well, you were a great friend. Enough sap! Its great to see you!
Post a Comment