Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taking Pictures While Swimming...Good times.

Here are some more pictures of our trip to Utah... and mostly showing off our awesome camera that can take pictures under water!


Our dear sweet nephew, Kallen. The picture is blurry because the little wiggle worm wouldn't stop moving, so this is the best I could get. I just can't get enough of that kid. It's really easy to make him smile and laugh, even over the web cam.

Ha ha, I love my Dad :).
I had just jumped in the water. I love swimming!








Look at the bubbles that surround Kris as she jumps in. Awesome!



Enjoy the rest of the Summer and Happy Swimming!!!

3 comments:

richelle said...

That's a cool camera, (or is it just the people in the pictures?) What kind is it? We need a new one.

Ry and Kris Jones said...

It is an Olympus. It is shock proof up to 5 feet and waterproof down to 10 feet. I found a pretty good deal on it at Costco.

Kellie said...

Cool video!