Monday, August 24, 2009

In Love

I've fallen deeply in love with...





...the best book ever! (not to worry, I still love Ryan more.) I finally joined the book club that my ward Relief Society has started, not sure why it's taken me so long to join, but I'm so glad I did! The first meeting is this thursday and I couldn't be more excited to talk about this book. It's funny, romantic, and deeply sad. It was exhausting and I loved every minute of it!! I recommend it to anyone within the sound of my voice, or the sight of my blog. Happy Reading!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you loved it as much as I did!!! So good!!!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

My favorite part of Kristy reading the book was when she finished and hugged the book. I'd only seen that in the movies before that day. I love you Kris.

Kellie said...

I really wanted to read it, but couldn't get a copy from the library. I'm still coming to book club, though. See you there!

Nathan said...

Better than Mistborn? Yeah right. :c)