I just want to be a mom. Is that too much to ask? I've begged and pleaded, that's not working. I've stomped my feet and demanded. That didn't work either. This patience thing is hard.
Kristy, This breaks my heart! I am SO SORRY!!!! Patience has got to be one of the most frustrating things!! If you ever need to talk to someone I am here for you... :( I wish I could say something that would make you feel better, but just know I love you!! XOXO
Kristy...you WILL be a mom. Whether it is now or in a few years, I have faith you will. You both are in our prayers. I am sure it has got to be hard being surrounded by so many kids at church and dental school stuff, but I am confident your day will come soon enough, and that little guy or girl will be SOOOOO worth the wait!!! God has a special baby for you, I just know it! Do you want to do dinner Monday night? Like 7 or 730, after Lilly goes down? That is really the only night I can do it other than Tuesday night. Jim's parents come in this week. :) Laurie
Kristy. I'm sorry that your are having to go through this trial. We love you and pray for you and Ryan every day. One day it will happen. I know it's hard waiting for that one day when there is something we want, it's a righteous desire, and it's something we want now. I don't know if it is any comfort or not, but just remember how much the nursery kids love you and how sad they were when you were released. And you know how much my kids love you. Emma does not ask to go to anyone other than me. Not even Nathan sometimes. But every time she sees you, she fights her way out of my arms and runs to you. Megan and Jeremy jump all over you:) My kids love you and can see how great a mother you will be and already are.
Hey, I am so glad I decided to look at your blog today. I had no idea it was killing you this much :( I know we've had many talks but I think seeing it in your writing made me realize how difficult things are right now. I'm so sorry that you're not a mom right now. I remember those days of just wanting it so bad and thinking it was so unfair. Now I just think how badly I want Kambree to have siblings and how much money we will need to bring more here and all I feel is peace that it will all work out. Remember that we never really know what God's timeline for us is. But through it all we just can't imagine it happening any other way than our way, and then when we let God have his way it is always worth it and so much more sweet. I love you and want you to know that God knows your pain and wants you to be happy. He wants you to be a mom and is preparing the way for that to happen. Hang in there and just call me on the days when you can't stand the pain.:)
It's a good thing to be taught patience before kids. I hope now that you are learning it the next thing you have to learn is to be patient for the baby to get here. We'll pray for you, and stomp our feet.
Kristy, I unfortunately know how you feel and have been in the same position. It is so hard to know why we have to wait sometimes. I wondered that over and over before we got our sweet Isabella, but now that I look back I can tell that we really weren't ready when we thought we were. Heavenly Father really does have a plan and he will do things on his time and when it is right for us. What we think is right for us and what He thinks is right for us can be 2 very separate things. I'm not going to tell you to have more patience, because it is so hard. People will tell you that you are trying to hard and just relax. I hated that, I also always hated when people asked me when we were going to have kids when we were trying so hard to have them already. I know it is difficult. I will put your name on the prayer roll at the temple. Just know you have a great support system, you have a ton of people who love and adore you. I wish I knew why so many people who shouldn't have babies do have them and those that would be great parents just have a really hard time. It is a common trial anymore. Hang in there. I will pray for you guys, but please remember everything happens on the Lord's time. I don't complain anymore, even though we have been trying for another baby for 2 years now I know that The Lord will do what is best for us. I love you.
Oh Kristy I didn't know you're waiting for kids! I'm so sorry. I'm sure every month that goes by sucks. Rocks. Hang in there! You'll be a great mom. Love ya.
I saw the posts on facebook and had to come read your blog. I want to cry for you! You two are great, I have been thinking about you guys so much lately. We have delta credits and we keep debating where we are going to end up going...The reason I got on your facebook was to give you this link...maybe you don't want these but I thought of you when I saw the offer. I even ordered some even though I am fixed...(i'll give them away) http://www.freeopks.com/
9 comments:
I feel ya. I'm in the same boat. It sucks but it's nice to know you're not alone.
Kristy, This breaks my heart! I am SO SORRY!!!! Patience has got to be one of the most frustrating things!! If you ever need to talk to someone I am here for you... :( I wish I could say something that would make you feel better, but just know I love you!! XOXO
Kristy...you WILL be a mom. Whether it is now or in a few years, I have faith you will. You both are in our prayers. I am sure it has got to be hard being surrounded by so many kids at church and dental school stuff, but I am confident your day will come soon enough, and that little guy or girl will be SOOOOO worth the wait!!! God has a special baby for you, I just know it! Do you want to do dinner Monday night? Like 7 or 730, after Lilly goes down? That is really the only night I can do it other than Tuesday night. Jim's parents come in this week. :) Laurie
Kristy. I'm sorry that your are having to go through this trial. We love you and pray for you and Ryan every day. One day it will happen. I know it's hard waiting for that one day when there is something we want, it's a righteous desire, and it's something we want now. I don't know if it is any comfort or not, but just remember how much the nursery kids love you and how sad they were when you were released. And you know how much my kids love you. Emma does not ask to go to anyone other than me. Not even Nathan sometimes. But every time she sees you, she fights her way out of my arms and runs to you. Megan and Jeremy jump all over you:) My kids love you and can see how great a mother you will be and already are.
Hey, I am so glad I decided to look at your blog today. I had no idea it was killing you this much :( I know we've had many talks but I think seeing it in your writing made me realize how difficult things are right now. I'm so sorry that you're not a mom right now. I remember those days of just wanting it so bad and thinking it was so unfair. Now I just think how badly I want Kambree to have siblings and how much money we will need to bring more here and all I feel is peace that it will all work out. Remember that we never really know what God's timeline for us is. But through it all we just can't imagine it happening any other way than our way, and then when we let God have his way it is always worth it and so much more sweet. I love you and want you to know that God knows your pain and wants you to be happy. He wants you to be a mom and is preparing the way for that to happen. Hang in there and just call me on the days when you can't stand the pain.:)
It's a good thing to be taught patience before kids. I hope now that you are learning it the next thing you have to learn is to be patient for the baby to get here. We'll pray for you, and stomp our feet.
Kristy, I unfortunately know how you feel and have been in the same position. It is so hard to know why we have to wait sometimes. I wondered that over and over before we got our sweet Isabella, but now that I look back I can tell that we really weren't ready when we thought we were. Heavenly Father really does have a plan and he will do things on his time and when it is right for us. What we think is right for us and what He thinks is right for us can be 2 very separate things. I'm not going to tell you to have more patience, because it is so hard. People will tell you that you are trying to hard and just relax. I hated that, I also always hated when people asked me when we were going to have kids when we were trying so hard to have them already. I know it is difficult. I will put your name on the prayer roll at the temple. Just know you have a great support system, you have a ton of people who love and adore you.
I wish I knew why so many people who shouldn't have babies do have them and those that would be great parents just have a really hard time. It is a common trial anymore. Hang in there. I will pray for you guys, but please remember everything happens on the Lord's time. I don't complain anymore, even though we have been trying for another baby for 2 years now I know that The Lord will do what is best for us.
I love you.
Oh Kristy I didn't know you're waiting for kids! I'm so sorry. I'm sure every month that goes by sucks. Rocks. Hang in there! You'll be a great mom. Love ya.
I saw the posts on facebook and had to come read your blog. I want to cry for you! You two are great, I have been thinking about you guys so much lately. We have delta credits and we keep debating where we are going to end up going...The reason I got on your facebook was to give you this link...maybe you don't want these but I thought of you when I saw the offer. I even ordered some even though I am fixed...(i'll give them away)
http://www.freeopks.com/
Post a Comment