These are my wonderful parents! And yes that is Lake Erie in the background. Which means they came to visit us!! They surprised me for my birthday, which was awesome. They spent four whole days here. My mother was great. She made my birthday cake from scratch. I loved seeing her in my kitchen with an apron on. It reminded me of home. It was wonderful. We took them to see Kirtland and the Rock Hall of Fame. We played games and watched movies. I loved having my dad make me laugh like he always does. It was such a good birthday present. They were such good sports when our house was full of our friends for my birthday party. They were friendly, as always, and it was so fun having them there. I love my parents. I hate to break it to everybody, but there isn't a better mother or father than mine. I have the best!! For me at least :). I miss them so much. When they left, I cried for days. I kept finding little reminders of them all over our house. It was fun having them here. I love them, if I haven't said that enough.:)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Surprise
These are my wonderful parents! And yes that is Lake Erie in the background. Which means they came to visit us!! They surprised me for my birthday, which was awesome. They spent four whole days here. My mother was great. She made my birthday cake from scratch. I loved seeing her in my kitchen with an apron on. It reminded me of home. It was wonderful. We took them to see Kirtland and the Rock Hall of Fame. We played games and watched movies. I loved having my dad make me laugh like he always does. It was such a good birthday present. They were such good sports when our house was full of our friends for my birthday party. They were friendly, as always, and it was so fun having them there. I love my parents. I hate to break it to everybody, but there isn't a better mother or father than mine. I have the best!! For me at least :). I miss them so much. When they left, I cried for days. I kept finding little reminders of them all over our house. It was fun having them here. I love them, if I haven't said that enough.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I'm glad someone came to visit you since I canceled on ya, sorry :( It looks like you had a great time. I agree that your parents are One of a Kind. They are so good to you and your sisters. Love ya
What a great surprise! Cool pictures!
What a great suprise!!
YAY, I'm so glad they could come out!!! Your parents ARE the best, it's true! I love the pic with you and your mom. It just reminds me how extremely cool she is:-)
Post a Comment