I've just been thinking about our time here in Cleveland...I love it!
It's been hard, of course, but mostly it's been awesome.
One of the reasons is because we have amazing friends here.
They are the best!
Another one is because it's so beautiful here.
Especially this time of year.
Even though I'm homesick more than I thought I would be,
I'm SO glad we are here.
Driving past our house.
A bird's nest in our driveway.
One of my favorite houses in our neighborhood. I love the flower garden.
Driving with my baby, while he makes fish faces. I love him
It's been hard, of course, but mostly it's been awesome.
One of the reasons is because we have amazing friends here.
They are the best!
Another one is because it's so beautiful here.
Especially this time of year.
Even though I'm homesick more than I thought I would be,
I'm SO glad we are here.
1 comment:
Wow, it looks absolutely beautiful there! I'm so glad it's a good place for you.
Post a Comment