Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mountains and a Red Face

Missing this...

(Timpanogas hike, 2006)

Hey all you people in Utah, Take advantage!!!
This was my first time hiking Timp, a wonderfully beautiful mountain in Utah.
I wasn't married yet.
I was dating Ryan.
I was the only girl.
Awesome.
And I saw Matthew's Little General on accident
(Never had a redder face in my life, including the time I got sunburned really bad).
Laughed a LOT!!!

It's beautiful here in Cleveland, especially during spring time.

But there are times when

I REALLY miss the mountains.


2 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

Well I really miss you! When are you coming to Utah again? I think May? I love you and when you come we should go hiking so you can enjoy the mountains while you are here.

Pace's said...

Hey didn't you hike Timp with us in High School after a football game. The time when Jason got ticketed by a forest Ranger for cutting trail. Good times. One question, did you blow away at the top?