Our last couple of weeks in a few pictures:

Freckled Lips

(
Ryan at Headland Beach, Mentor, OH)I get to be with this guy forever. Life is good :)

Japanese Candy

Trying to have fun doing laundry...

An Amish family. We went to Amish country for Memorial Day. It was fun. The country was gorgeous. It was neat to see the farms, men plowing fields and buggies everywhere.

Beautiful Horse!
I will have a horse someday.
6 comments:
I like the top picture! How fun to visit Amish Country. I went there last summer and really enjoyed it. It is a whole different world.
That picture of your freckled lip totally made me smile:) I am jealous of your trip to Amish Country, sounds so fun!!
You are funny! Love the pictures :) Our neighbors horse just had a baby and we got to go see him yesterday! I totally want my own now. :)
This was a cool post! It looks beautiful there!
Everytime I read your blog I miss you so much!! You are too cute.
Aren't you glad ya ain't amish?
Love the pictures! You guys are so much fun:-)
Post a Comment