me more. I think I gained about 50 pounds. I don't know why we ate so much. I also realized that I laugh at really stupid stuff sometimes. I've been doing that a lot lately. I laugh at stupid comercials and jokes. Ryan and I rented some movies on friday. One was Mr. Deeds. That one was ok, it had it's funny parts. The other one was, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It was probably one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, and yet I laughed SO hard!! At first I was bored out of my ever lovin mind, but then I just started laughing and laughing, and it wasn't late and I wasn't tired. I don't know what's going on with me! I don't think a normal person would laugh as hard as I did at that movie. And last night, Diane's husband Joe showed me this SNL clip with this lady who kept saying "just kidding" and talking really fast and I was laughing my head off. Maybe I'm going insane or something. I don't know. But then I heard Elder Wirthin's talk about laughing and I feel a little bit better. Conference was amazing as usual. I'm so thankful for the technology that allowed us to watch it on the LDS website. I truely have a testimony that all of those men, especially President Monson are called of God. I love hearing their voices; it's comforting to me. The spirit was really working on both Ryan and I. Ryan really enjoyed the priesthood session. He came home with all these goals and was so excited about them. The thing that's so awesome about him, is that he'll complete them all. He always does. We really had a good conference weekend. I love this gospel. I know it's true with all my heart. I know my Savior loves me. He has overcome this world, and I'm so grateful for Him. Another thing that made us happy, is we booked our flight for our Christmas trip home!!!!!!:) I'm so excited! We get two whole weeks in Salt Lake! YAY!!! And, the sun shone all weekend. It's been cloudy and rainy for at least two weeks. I missed the sun. It's been SOO cold here too. Winter is going to be bitter! So now it's back to the grind-work, school, work, school... but we are thankful for it!!:) Oh yeah, the Utes are AMAZING!!! GO UTES!!!!!!Here is yet another example of something that made me laugh a lot this weekend. Enjoy...
The Family Tree of Vincent Van Gogh~
His dizzy aunt-------------Verti Gogh
The brother who ate lots of prunes----------Gotta Gogh
The brother who worked at a convenience store--------Stop n Gogh
The grandfather from Yugoslavia-----------U Gogh
The cousin from Illinois-----------Chica Gogh
His Magician Uncle------------Where diddy Gogh
His Mexican cousin------------A mee Gogh
The nephew who drove a stage coach-----------Wells-far Gogh
The constipated uncle--------------Can't Gogh
The ballroom dancing aunt-----------Tang Gogh
The bird lover uncle--------------Fla min Gogh
The fruit loving cousin---------Main Gogh
An aunt who taught positive thinking-----------Way to Gogh
The little bouncy nephew--------------Poe Gogh
A sister who loved disco-----------Go Gogh
His niece who travels the country in an RV-----------Winnie Bay Gogh
I Saw you smiling!
5 comments:
Yup, I totally smiled at Vincent Ban Gogh, that is pretty awesome. I wish my family was that awesome! I am glad that you get to come home for Christmas!
You have always laughed at stupid things. That's what makes me laugh! You are hilarious. Anyway, loved your post. I'm glad you were able to have some sun this last weekend. I know you really needed it. Have a great week! Love ya!
I know I am a slacker with the blog sometime. About my sister and Gavin... I honestly have no idea what is going on with them. We miss you guys so much. We will see you soon though!! Can't wait. Let's go visit Shivers.
Hey there Kristy,
Cute blog! I haven't seen the Hitchikers Movie but I have seen Mr. Deeds and laughed myself silly. I like the part where Adam Sandler tells his butler to "go ahead and strike his blue foot because he didn't feel anything..." It is pretty retarted but funny.
Did Marilyn say "retarded"? That's funny! So yea, I told you that movie sucked .... so that's why we needed to watch it. You gotta get it out at least once a month! Yea, I don't think I will ever watch that hitchikers...movie thing. Looks like too much fun. I'm glad you didn't add the other bit Joe implied about that skit! ;)
Post a Comment