Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beautiful sisters!!


I know Ryan just blogged, and I hate to take attention from King James, so if you haven't already, make sure you read the blog below this one cuz it's AWESOME!! Anywho, I just got home from a girl's night out with some women from my ward who I'm starting to dearly love. It's so great to have the feeling of having sisters away from sisters; kind of like home away from home. It makes it so much easier and there are wonderful women in my ward. I'm lucky:) So I was thinking about that and it made me think about my two sisters who I miss more than I can say. I'm so lucky to have such amazing sisters. I miss them. I'm so grateful to be sealed to them. That is one of the best blessings my Heavenly Father has given me. How can it get any better than to be sealed to your best friends ( I am including my husband and parents in that:)) It's been my dream for quite a long time that when we are all done with school and such that we will all live next door to each other, not just on the same street, but right next door, and my house will be in the middle(since I am the middle child of course). I hope someday that my dream will come true, although it most likely won't, but I can still hope. That's the joy of having sisters, it's like having a really good friend you haven't seen for a long time, when you get together you pick up right where you left off. I love Shawna for being so happy and full of joy pretty much all the time. I LOVE her homemade rolls! And I'm SO happy for her for getting the thing she's wanted the most!! I love Kelly for being so funny and motivated. She is very ambitious, and I'm jealous of that, I gotta say:) I love them both for not being perfect. They are pretty darn close to that, but it makes them reachable and lovable. So to Shawna and Kelly, I love you so much. Thank you for being the kind of sisters I need. Thank you for being there whenever I do need you, which is pretty much all the time. I'm so lucky to have you. That's one of the reasons why I hate growing up, 'cause I have to be away from you. But just knowing we're forever makes life very sweet:). I love you and thank you. You two are amazing! (I'm hoping Kelly is reading this:))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got teary eyed reading that I miss my sister like crazy and when I moved out to Ohio we were basically jumping for joy because I was now only 11 hours away from Myrtle Beach, where she lives.

Marilyn said...

Thanks again for going to the opera with me last week. I really enjoyed it and it was fun to see Kjirsti perform! Check out my blog, i've posted the pics!

This is Us! said...

What a great post...thank you for sharing!!

PS We've made our blog private. If you'd like an invite, email me at dumples19@hotmail.com!