Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ah, I'm tagged

Ok, I think I've been tagged. So to make sure I have no bad luck, like the person who tagged me said I'd have, I better do what I'm told. I need to write 6 things that are quirky, weird, or unique about me. So here goes:

1. When I get nervous, bored, or anxious I rub my pinkie's with my thumb. I've done it since I was little. I always thought it was really soft and I liked the feel of it. Now I just do it subconsciously. Weird, I know, but there you have it.

2. I love love LOVE the shows Friends and Scrubs. I'll watch them over and over and over again. Even though I've seen each episode about a million times, I still laugh!! I probably could have gotten so much done instead of watch them, but I can't stop! Was that guy smoking a gavel? Congratulations, ya look like a purse! I'm just eatin the skins, so the chicken is up for grabs.

3. I love dancing! That may not come as a surprise to some of you. I'll just start randomly dancing. Ryan thinks its weird, I think it's fun:) I dance when I put groceries away,when I'm cooking, when I'm copying something at work, out in the rain, when I'm listening to my iPod, pretty much whenever. I want to be in a professional dance company someday. But for now, I just dance for me. Bust a Move!!

4. I am so incredibly afraid of the dark, it's silly. One time when we were camping, I had to go the bathroom REALLY bad in the middle of the night, but I didn't have a flashlight, so I just stayed in the tent wide awake all night until dawn. It was a long and uncomfortable night.

5. I still have the imagination of a little kid. I'm always thinking of silly and weird things. One time we were driving to Copperton Park for a family picnic and we were running really late. I turned to Ryan and said "wouldn't it be awesome if the car could just turn into a jet and we could fly there in about 3 seconds?" He just laughed and laughed.

6. I love to grocery shop. I hate shopping for anything else. When I grocery shop, I know what I want and what goes good together, which is not the case when I shop for anything else. I love going down every aisle and checking off things on my list. It's just fun for me. I now have to shop for our food storage and I'm excited for that too.

So there you have it. That's me:) And now I tag, Shawna, Kelly, Evelyn, Diane, Shontel and Kristen.

5 comments:

This is Us! said...

I love it! You can visit my personal blog for my tagged comments!

Pace's said...

Yo, yo! I agree completely on the Friends thing. Jaclyn and I watch it everyday at 6. I don't even have to watch as long as I can hear it, I know what is happening. Good luck with the thumb-pinki thing! Maybe you can get crazy and change up the combination of which fingers you rub?

Shontel & Kamron said...

Girl I promise to do this when tag on wednesday or thursday. I have a test I am studying for so when I am done with my test I will do it! Miss ya!

kjirsti said...

I loved this post! You're great!
I realized I don't have your e-mail, so I am sending you this info via blog.
Thanks so much for subbing next week. I REALLY appreciate it. The chapters to cover for those days are: Tuesday: Luke 7 (Which is actually for Monday and Tuesday, so try to prepare the last half.) And Thursday is Luke 9. You can got to www.seminary.lds.org for the manual and other info. Thanks again, and send me an e-mail or give me a call if you have any questions. thanks! And what is your e-mail?

Unknown said...

Hi Kristy!!
Just thought I'd say hi since I read your blog regularly.

I love that you dance all the time for no reason... I do that to. Although, you are probably much better at it then I am. You know what else I do? Sometimes, I STILL act like life is a musical and I sing my words. I think Shawna and I used to do that when we were little... or maybe that was my sister Amber. I can't remember.

Ugh - you like grocery shopping? You poor dear.