So it snowed today...I should say it's still snowing today. I should also clarify that Ryan is writing this post. This started as our blog then I got lazy (very unlike me eh?) and Kristy kept it up for us both. So back to the snow. They canceled elementary schools today because we got 4-8 inches. Dunno exactly how much cause I haven't been outside yet... it's 1pm :) So despite my maturity level I probably need to explain how that translates to a grad school program. We are doing sealants for elementary school kids again this week. And since they all got it off, so did we:) I love it when I get to sleep in while Kristy gets up and goes to work. That leaves me a day at home and what to do? Study?...Should. Talk to my sister for an hour and fifteen minutes?...Did it. Sleep in way too late?...Obviously. Clean up a bit?...I'll get to it, eventually. Write a blog post letting every know how I'm doing?...Why not? :)
School has started out alright in my second semester. We have an immunology course which is tough, but I've been trying to stay on top of it. Thanks to a good friend who majored in immunology and has answered all my questions; I feel like I have a good hold on the material. My other classes are tough, but manageable so far. It was a hard transition for me coming back to school this semester for some reason, but after a week I got into it. I've been very tired lately though and am glad that it snowed last night. I feel refreshed today.
Wow I thought that I would have something more to say, and am remembering why I don't blog much, and why I was so bad at writing while on my mission... I'm boring. Guess I'll go study... or play Mario Kart, we'll see which.
P.S. We will buy a new camara one of these days so we can start posting pictures again.
2 comments:
I think your post is funny, Ryan! You're not that boring :) It was nice that y'all got a day off. I know I certainly enjoyed having Nathan home that day.
I wish I could have the day off of school when it snows 8 inches.. That would never happen. You are so lucky. You sound like Kamron when he has a day off. Except he would never blog. I done think he even knows how. LOL. Well love ya tell Kristy hi!
Post a Comment