Today is a great day! It's the 27th anniversary of Ryan Wade Jones' birth. Yay! I'm so grateful for Ryan! Here are a few of the MANY reasons why I love him.
He's awesome!! (and I love it when he takes his shirt off, rawr!!
He works really hard to accomplish his goals. I'm so proud of him!! He's goofy and makes life fun.
He is Oh so Handsome!!! (Ok, more like Freakin HOT!!)
He is my Best Friend, ever!
My life has been so blessed with him in it. I am so grateful he is mine forever.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ryan!! Have a great day!
Thanks baby! I love you so much more than you love me :) You are the best wife ever.
Happy Birthday Ryan! You and Kristy ARE Perfect for each other! Have a great and wonderfully fun day. You deserve it!
Happy belated birthday ryan, cute post kristy! Talon though the one with ryan breathing fire looked like a "dragon" he thought that was cool!
Post a Comment