Thursday, July 30, 2009

A very elegant hitchin'

I know I said that I would post more Utah pictures, and I will (to those of you who care), but I just wanted to post some of our friends Brett and Brittany on their wedding day. It was a very beautiful wedding. Ryan and I were fortunate enough to be a part of it. Ryan was a groomsman and I did a reading during the ceremony. The reception was so elegant and so much fun. It was nice getting to know their families and friends. It was also nice to go to a place I'd never been before. It was in Novi, Michigan. It was a very pretty place. All in all, we really enjoyed ourselves. Congrats Brett & Brittany, we love you guys.

Ryan and I with Kevin and his wife Celeste at the rehearsal dinner. Kevin is a really good friend of Ryan's from his class. Kevin was also a groomsman.


This is the reception hall decorated gorgeously. The open bar at the very back got pretty crowded. I don't know if I should have enjoyed this, but it was fun watching everyone get a little toasted:)Here is the happy couple just after they cut the cake. Isn't her dress just lovely?


Brett, Brittany, Ryan and I.


Here's all the groomsmen, Kevin, Ryan, and Shaun.
I'm so glad we got to be a part of this wedding. It was so fun.

No comments: