Here are some more pictures of our trip to Utah. Like Ryan said, it was SOOO good to be home and see everyone. I must have taken about a million pictures. But not to worry, I'll only post a few...I love this temple.
Shawna, Scott and Kallen right after Kallen was sealed to them. It was such a wonderful experience. I'm so happy that our whole family was able to be there.
.My mom, Dad and I just talkin
Kelly, Shawna, My mother, Kallen and I.
I am so happy for my sister, I can't even explain it. Kallen is such a blessing!!
I had to post this last picture.
...My stepfather - in - law, Michael and their dog Herbie trying to look tough...it's not working.
Looks like fun. That is awesome that your entire family was able to be at the temple together, what a wonderful experience. You all look so cute in that all girl photo!
Kristy, I'm SO ecstatic that I got to talk to you today after...6 years?!?! I'm really excited that you have a blog. I've been reading a few pages of it to catch up and plan on reading more tomorrow!!! I have to know all that took place the last 6 years! Heehee. You look just the same-cute as ever. YOur husband is adorable. I'm so glad you found him. What a cute couple you two are. Can't wait to read more and talk to you more!
5 comments:
Looks like fun. That is awesome that your entire family was able to be at the temple together, what a wonderful experience. You all look so cute in that all girl photo!
Yeah, I am glad that you finally made it back to Utah! And that all your family was able to be there for the sealing! Congrats!
Those pictures were priceless and gave me the chills! How amazing! :) Glad you came home!
Kristy,
I'm SO ecstatic that I got to talk to you today after...6 years?!?! I'm really excited that you have a blog. I've been reading a few pages of it to catch up and plan on reading more tomorrow!!! I have to know all that took place the last 6 years! Heehee. You look just the same-cute as ever. YOur husband is adorable. I'm so glad you found him. What a cute couple you two are. Can't wait to read more and talk to you more!
Wow, what a memorable trip! That's just plain awesome! I'm so glad you were able to go and be there for that. Your whole family rocks!
Post a Comment