Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something to Listen to

I've been listening to a few different things while sitting at my desk at work. Music, books, etc. Well recently I've come across something that has made such big difference in my day. I was on LDS.org just browsing and I came across the Mormon Channel. There's a link there that says "Listen Now". So I clicked on it and I'm so glad that I did. It has old conference talks, devotionals, firesides, episodes of Music and the Spoken Word and other programs that are very fullfilling and informative. I recommend all of you to listen. Just go here (I've also included it on the right side of my blog). And enjoy!

2 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

thanks for sharing. I couldn't help but notice you don't have my blog info on your side. jakenjuels.blogspot.com in case you are interested :) And my preschool one is jujubeepreschool.blogspot.com

Love ya, I hope you are doing well. I sure miss you

Kellie said...

thanks! I've been trying to find something to listen to while cleaning. I've exhausted our supply of books on CD and I'm tired of the music on my blog. So this is perfect!