So I found this awesome website(yes my work is that non-busy!). It's called howmanyofme.com. Just put in your first and last name and it tells you how many of you there are in the US. It's very interesting. For example:
There are 73,255 Kristy's in the USA. And it's the 643rd most popular first name.
There are (big shocker) 1,895,460 Jones', and it's the 4th most popular last name.
So there are 455 Kristy Jones' walking around the country!
Another example:
There are 509,729 Ryan's and it's the 109th most popular first name. So there are 3,165 Ryan Jones'. Huh... I would have thought there would have been more.
I was curious so I put in my maiden name. So there are 27,470 Sanderson's and it's the 1,298th most popular name, and there are only 7 Kristy Sanderson's in the country. Wow! It's a fun website if you have some time to waste...which I did...All day loooooooooong!!!(I really am grateful for my job, and by this time next month, I'll be wishing I had time to waste. That's the accounting world for ya, I guess. I'm new at this.).
So I'll post some pictures of my birthday and such later. I love you all!
3 comments:
How fun. There are 8 Jamie Gearhart's and 43 Jamie Slater's. Not as popular of a name as yours.
What the crap is going on? How are things? Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Email me at pacer@teenimpact.org and we can talk better. Peace!
Proud to say I am a one and only!
Dax and Lola also! It said that there are only 2 Joseph Mirci's!....I hope my grandpa didn't die......LOL.
510 of my maiden name.
-Diane :)
Post a Comment