Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling a tad Blue...

So the last few days have been a litte bit hard for me. I know I should be grateful; I have a wonderful husband who I'm completely in love with, I have a good job with an accounting firm with clients such as Vijay Singh and Camilo Villegas(awesome:)), I've met some very wonderful people. It's just that, I'm not home. I can't really call this place home yet. I miss the mountains and the beautiful canyons and the fact that there are temples at least 20 minutes away from anywhere you are. I really really really really miss my family! There are times when I just want to pack some clothes and my husband and just drive home. And Ryan and I are still having trouble having kids. That makes me really sad. I want to be a mother more than anything in this world. I always have. I know Heavenly Father will bless us, I'm just being selfish and wanting things happen according to my time table. I know I just have to have faith and know that He loves me and will bless me. I know it will happen someday:). Anyway, with me being homesick and not having children and the fact that our stupid landlord won't let us get a dog(LAME!!), Ryan wanted to do something to cheer me up. So he decided to take me to the store and let me pick out a computer with a web cam so that I can see my family!!!! So I got this beautiful lap top...AAAAAhhhh!(that's like a choir singing, not someone screaming, just thought I'd clear that up). So I've already webcam-ed with Kelly and Andrew, and it was AWESOME to see their wonderful faces.:) So I'm super excited about that. I'm sorry for the downer entry, I just had to vent:). I think Heavenly Father lets us have these blue days so that we can understand and help others who have blue days. I just want to say to my amazing mother, father, Shawna, Scott, Kelly, Andrew, Clair, Denise, Michael, Jennifer, Jason, Cassie, Jessie, and Carston that I love you all so very much! I miss you! Thank you for being such an amazing family and for making my life so very happy:). Heavenly Father has blessed me so much, I can't believe I even deserve it. But I'm grateful for y'all( I put that in for you ,kel and andrew:)). Thanks for cheering me up! I also want to say that I have the most amazing husband...EVER! He is my best friend and I'm so grateful that we are sealed together forever! I think he's the only one who can deal with my crazy!:) He makes me laugh everyday, and I love him so much:). Anywho, to my friends and family who are reading this, I love you and miss you. Thanks for being so wonderful:)
Five things that Make Me Happy:)
1. My husband Ryan
2. My wonderful family
3. Wonderful friends
4. Scrubs, the funniest show EVER!
5. My mom's homemade apricot jam

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Utah misses you too! Though I love living here, I am always jealous of people that move out of state. I always want to move, but I would miss my fam too much... you are much stronger than me. It is rough trying to have kids when it doesn't work according to our timetable. I will keep you in my prayers. We have so been there-done that-and doing it again! Love you, stay strong!

mae said...

Oh Kristy! I won't deny that its hard to move away from family. (and I'm a little relieved that you are missing them because I was starting think I was the only one who misses their mommy;0)) The great thing about family is that they will always love you and support you no matter where you are. And with technology these days...! Its a huge blessing, isn't it?!! I wish I could give you a big hug right now! I hope you start to feel better soon. Or maybe I should hope that you start throwing up soon-cuz that would mean you were pregnant! Sorry to be such a nerd...You'll be in my prayers too.

Shawna said...

Love you Kristy Poo!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

You can't miss Utah too much, because if you were out there, you would miss us! RIGHT! :) You already are a great mother to all kids Kristy. We are so blessed to have you 2 for our neighbors! ;)

Babe in Boysland said...

Kristy- OF COURSE I remember you! Not only were you one of the kindest and most genuine people I knew in High School, but you were the envy of every Sam Hill admirer. ;-) Haha!

Thanks for the blog comment, I love them. I think it means I'm ego-centric. Come visit more often!

I'm expecting a move out of state in the next year and I hope I can be brave about missing my home! Just think of this as your pre-children adventure. Good luck!

kjirsti said...

Man! I am going to pout more often if it will get me gifts like that! So I'm really excited, because now that I'm teaching seminary, I can come to Relief Society and we can hang out again!
See you soon-
kjirsti