1. All Improvviso Amore - Josh Groban
2. Stone The Crows - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
3. Hysteria - Def Leppard
4. Back Home - Yellowcard
5. I Know One - Garth Brooks
6. Days Go By - Keith Urban
7. If you Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World
8. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
9. Untitled - Buckcherry
10. Let Them Talk - Harry Connick, Jr.
Wow, I'm kinda random aren't I?
2. Stone The Crows - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
3. Hysteria - Def Leppard
4. Back Home - Yellowcard
5. I Know One - Garth Brooks
6. Days Go By - Keith Urban
7. If you Don't, Don't - Jimmy Eat World
8. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
9. Untitled - Buckcherry
10. Let Them Talk - Harry Connick, Jr.
Wow, I'm kinda random aren't I?
1 comment:
I feel so musically dumb right now.
Post a Comment