Hmmm...
I see a handsome man
with brown hair and big brown eyes.
He's about 5'11".
He wears band T - Shirts like he's still sixteen.
He has a great smile.
He is one who keeps the commandments
and honors the Priesthood which he holds.
He has the best laugh in the world.
He's friendly and outgoing.
He's sweet and loving
and I know he'll be a good father.
And he's really funny.
He HAS to look just exactly like this:
That's who I see myself marrying
Oh wait a minute...
Well lucky me, it's looks like I've already married him!!!
How great is that!?
with brown hair and big brown eyes.
He's about 5'11".
He wears band T - Shirts like he's still sixteen.
He has a great smile.
He is one who keeps the commandments
and honors the Priesthood which he holds.
He has the best laugh in the world.
He's friendly and outgoing.
He's sweet and loving
and I know he'll be a good father.
And he's really funny.
He HAS to look just exactly like this:
Oh wait a minute...
How great is that!?
1 comment:
You forgot "acts like he's 16." That's also a male family trait. :)
Post a Comment