I love weddings!
Especially when it's family.
Ryan's step brother Chris got married last weekend
to one of the cutest, sweetest girls I've ever met.
We were lucky enough to attend, thanks to Ryan's awesome step father, Michael.
I haven't really had the chance to get know Ryan's step brothers and sister,
since they live in Atlanta, GA, so this was a really good opportunity
to spend some time with them.
They are the salt of the earth.
Very nice and thoughtful.
It was a blast.
(Michael giving his fathers toast at the rehearsal dinner)
(Ryan's mom and step dad, Michael and Denise)
(Chris walking down the aisle with his mother and father)
(Frances walking down the aisle with her mother and father. Her father is from Chile and quite dashing)

(I just love that they got married outside. The garden was beautiful!)
(Chris and Frances's first dance.)


(They decorated beautifully)
(Me and my baby)
Especially when it's family.
Ryan's step brother Chris got married last weekend
to one of the cutest, sweetest girls I've ever met.
We were lucky enough to attend, thanks to Ryan's awesome step father, Michael.
I haven't really had the chance to get know Ryan's step brothers and sister,
since they live in Atlanta, GA, so this was a really good opportunity
to spend some time with them.
They are the salt of the earth.
Very nice and thoughtful.
It was a blast.
2 comments:
beautiful photos! Weddings are so awesome; I'm so glad you were able to go and have such a grand time!
Cute picture of you two :)
Post a Comment