Um...
Be A Mother/Be A Mother/Be A Mother
Those are my Plans/Dreams/Goals :).
But Until that day arrives...
I plan on writing a book.
I plan on painting a water color for my mother.
I dream of going to Europe one day.
One of my goals is to lose 5 lbs in a month.
Another goal is to throw one heck of a Halloween party.
Yet another goal is bowl better this week than I did last week (you see because we're in a bowling league and we're getting our trashes kicked!)
I dream of being the narrator in
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (although in all reality, that will just stay a dream. I'll have to settle for belting it out in the confines of my own home).
I plan on getting a bachelor's degree in...nursing? Dance? English? Maybe all three? Not really I'm not that ambitious! But one of them will be my goal.
I plan on being a better wife, daughter, sister and friend.
I plan on seeing my brother again one day.
My ongoing goal is to keep building my testimony.
Another ongoing goal is to be more like my Savior.
I want to develop my talents that my Father in Heaven has given me.
I plan on being more full of service, like my amazing mother.
This list could go on forever....
Be A Mother/Be A Mother/Be A Mother
Those are my Plans/Dreams/Goals :).
But Until that day arrives...
I plan on writing a book.
I plan on painting a water color for my mother.
I dream of going to Europe one day.
One of my goals is to lose 5 lbs in a month.
Another goal is to throw one heck of a Halloween party.
Yet another goal is bowl better this week than I did last week (you see because we're in a bowling league and we're getting our trashes kicked!)
I dream of being the narrator in
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (although in all reality, that will just stay a dream. I'll have to settle for belting it out in the confines of my own home).
I plan on getting a bachelor's degree in...nursing? Dance? English? Maybe all three? Not really I'm not that ambitious! But one of them will be my goal.
I plan on being a better wife, daughter, sister and friend.
I plan on seeing my brother again one day.
My ongoing goal is to keep building my testimony.
Another ongoing goal is to be more like my Savior.
I want to develop my talents that my Father in Heaven has given me.
I plan on being more full of service, like my amazing mother.
This list could go on forever....
3 comments:
What an inspiring list! I miss you Kristy. Your bright smile, thoughtful eyes, and quick laugh. When can we get together?
Awesome list. Especially the one on top. You'll get there.
You're AMAZING!!!! I love you
Post a Comment