Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 22: What Makes Me Different Than Anyone Else...


I'm not really sure how to answer this one.
Everyone is different and unique and the same.
I know that sounds like a contradiction but it's true.
While people have different personalities, we can be the same.
The things that make me different from someone else, might be the same
things another person does or has.

Anywho, I guess I'm different because I use the term "anywho".
Seriously, how many other people do you know who say that?

I rub my pinkies when I'm nervous or anxious.
I pull at the skin on my neck when I'm stressed or pensive.

I'm really short. I'm almost always shorter than anyone in any room that I'm in.
I'm extremely indecisive.

I HATE shopping!
However I love to grocery shop.

I'm on a bowling league.
I like UFC.
I like taking butter, mixing it with brown sugar and eating it.
I would rather watch a football game than a chick flick
or almost anything.

I'm very sensitive about others.
Overly sensitive.
I'm always worried about hurting another persons feelings
or if they're ok or if they need something.
Seriously, it can be a bit of a burden at times.

I'm a good listener.
I'm loyal.
I try really hard to be better than I was the day before (not always successful).
I'm nice.

I guess this is just a run down of who I am.
You can decide for yourself if I'm different or not :)




3 comments:

mae said...

You are the only person who is shorter than me. I feel you, sista! Ha!

mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Carlile said...

I love learning all these fun things about u