Before I post this picture, there is something I must stress...
This is NOT growing inside of me.
This is my nephew!
That's right, my sister Shawna is with child...
after about ten years of trying.
This makes me as happy as if it were happening to me.
I kind of wish Ryan was video taping me when Shawna told me.
I was out of control.
Now I know what it means to go ape,
'cause man, did I go ape!
I love seeing her cute little pregnant belly.
In a totally selfish way, I now have a glimmer of hope for myself.
But that's not why I'm happy.
I'm so grateful for this wonderful blessing!
This is NOT growing inside of me.
This is my nephew!That's right, my sister Shawna is with child...
after about ten years of trying.
This makes me as happy as if it were happening to me.
I kind of wish Ryan was video taping me when Shawna told me.
I was out of control.
Now I know what it means to go ape,
'cause man, did I go ape!
I love seeing her cute little pregnant belly.
In a totally selfish way, I now have a glimmer of hope for myself.
But that's not why I'm happy.
I'm so grateful for this wonderful blessing!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Kristi. What an incredible picture! Congrats to your sister and to your whole family. There's one waiting for you, I just know it. Love you,
-Kjirst
Oh my goodness!!! This is so exciting! I am so happy for Shawna, I can't even tell you. I know exactly what she is going through, what a huge blessing this is for her. The Lord sure does have a plan for everyone, strange how things turn out sometimes but YAY!!! So exciting. Please let her know how happy I am for her. Maybe this is the trick you need to use to. It worked on me, now Shawna, maybe it will work for you too. Get your paperwork going if you haven't already to adopt, then soon after you may just have another. Love you guys!!
Holy cow that is awesome! You'll get your chance too! Shawna's lucky to have such a supportive sister! :)
I am so happy for her! I cried a ton while reading her blog about the whole experience. She totally deserved it :)
It will happen. I didn't realize that this was a 30 day blogging challenge. I'm glad you are doing it. It is really cool to learn more about you. I need to be better about checking your posts every day.
Post a Comment