Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 11: Another Picture of Me and My Friends...

(Jake, Julie, Me, Ryan)

(Julie and her super cute daughter Kambree)

I'm going to take this opportunity to talk about this woman for a minute.
This is Julie, my beautiful best friend.
We've been through so much together.
I love her so much!
She's such a good friend to me.
And she's such a good example. She makes me want to be better.
She 's a wonderful mother.
I hate living so far away. I miss out on so much.
I'm so thankful for the invention of the telephone.
We talk for hours. Not often enough.
She's been right there with me through happy and sad times.
I'm so grateful for her.
We met about eleven years ago in Institute Council.
It seems like I've known her for longer.

Thank you Juels, for everything you've done for me.
I don't know what I'd do without you.
I hope you know that you are one of my favorite people
and I miss you so much.
Thank you for sticking with me.
Thank you for being my best friend.
I love you!!


2 comments:

Suzie said...

Best Friends are the greatest! Everyone should have one!! :)

Julie Carlile said...

Oh man, you made me cry like a baby! Must be all these high hormones too right now. I love you too and am so happy that we met. I don't know what I would do without you. You are a sister to me. I miss you so much too but hopefully we can see each other soon. Love you! Jules