Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Recent Picture and 15 Things About Moi



(Me at Findley Lake, NY Labor Day 2010, sans makeup)

1. I watch Friends way way WAY too much!!
2. I'm super excited that it's Fall. I love this time of year.
3. I LOVE gum balls. In fact, one of the best things that could ever happen to me is if I won a life time supply of gum balls!
4. I need a new wardrobe.
5. I'm allergic to celery
6. Elephants are my favorite animal. I want to rescue all of them from every circus.
7. When I golf, I don't hit the ball down the fairway, I throw the golf club down the fairway in frustration. It's the most irritating game I've ever loved.
8. I'm not frugal and I wish that I was.
9. Four way stops drive me crazy.
10. I love having people over for dinner.
11. I love yoga but I do it maybe once every couple months.
12. I love playing games, but I get furious when Ryan wins. I don't care when other people win. For some reason, it's just when he does.
13. I love it when my husband plays with my hair.
14. I wish I could play football without getting killed.
15. My ring tone is Kashmir by Led Zeppelin

I'm doing a 30 day blogging challenge, so tune in tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I didn't know you loved gumballs! :) That's awesome!

Tawnya and Gavin Linsley said...

can gavin and i come and visit yet!! i would love to see his mission... i am so happy to see a recent bright and smiling kristy!

mae said...

Love this picture of you! I hear you on the golf game. Holy crap, its the only game that makes me swear. MADDENING!!! And I wish I had a good excuse to not eat celery. Lucky!

Kerstin and Jed said...

Yay! I am so happy you have a blog! and you look beautiful Sans Makeup by the way :) But I have a blog too if you want to read it (I don't update it a ton....but it's there) It's private though so e-mail me at kerstinbonan@yahoo.com if you want an invite to read it :)

Julie Carlile said...

You look beautiful in this picture! Love it.