Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 6: My Favorite Super Hero...and Why.

I would have to say Wolverine. His power is awesome and just look at those arms! I don't know anything about the comic book Wolverine, just the one from the X-Men movies. And I love him. He doesn't take crap from anyone and he has adamantium covering his entire skeleton. That is super cool (know what's even cooler than that? I spelled adamantium right. I was proud of myself when I googled it to check. Ha!) And he's a nice guy. So, he's my favorite.

4 comments:

paigernate said...

YES LOOK at those arms~ wowie zowie!

Brittney said...

HE IS MY FAVORITE TOO:) Awesome!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

First off...just so you know I'm not some weirdo...my husband Tim is friends with Ryan, we've met a couple times, but I don't know if you'll remember who I am or not.

Anyway, I LOVE Wolverine! He'd probably be my favorite too :). My husband was nicknamed Wolverine in high school by a couple girls who had the hots for him. Haha :).

I love that you're doing this 30 day challenge. I might copy you in the future cause I think it's really cool!

Becky said...

Kristy! I'm finally checking out your blog! I actually just found the paper you wrote it on when you guys were over a few months ago. I hope everything is going well. Let me know next time you guys are in Columbus, we would love to get together again sometime! (this should give you the link to our blog) Ps. Wolverine is a good choice!!!Look at the body. lol