Is it sad that I can't really think of anything? Tiny accomplishments and simple things I've done are the only things that are coming to my mind. So here they are:
I'm proud that I've been posting blogs nine days in a row.
I'm proud that I'm getting better at my job (they are making me do accounting and that's not easy if one doesn't have a degree in that area; which I do not) (nor do I have any desire).
I'm proud that I finally am doing something I've only dreamed of, and that's teaching dance. I teach 4 and 5 year olds from my ward. It's been challenging, but fun.
I'm proud that I just ended my triple dose of clomid and I wasn't depressed the entire time. Although, I don't think I can take credit for that one. Still, it's worth mentioning.
There's more but these are the ones I'm most happy about :)
I'm proud that I've been posting blogs nine days in a row.
I'm proud that I'm getting better at my job (they are making me do accounting and that's not easy if one doesn't have a degree in that area; which I do not) (nor do I have any desire).
I'm proud that I finally am doing something I've only dreamed of, and that's teaching dance. I teach 4 and 5 year olds from my ward. It's been challenging, but fun.
I'm proud that I just ended my triple dose of clomid and I wasn't depressed the entire time. Although, I don't think I can take credit for that one. Still, it's worth mentioning.
There's more but these are the ones I'm most happy about :)
6 comments:
I didn't know you were on Clomid. I'm excited to hear how that turns out for you!
How fun to teach dance. I need a dance teacher. lol.
I hope things work with the clomid you are in our prayers.
I always thought I would love to be a dance teacher to little girls.. until I tried it! It takes patience :) and I'm sure they love you Kristy!!! Are you on 150mg? I was on 150mg my last round and I felt like an OLD LADY. I spent the last year feeling like I was in menopause with all the dreaded hotflashes. How long have you been on Clomid? I hope it works!!!
I hope the clomid works. We're always thinking of y'all and praying for you. That's awesome that it didn't make you depressed the whole time. And you are an awesome dance teacher. The kids love the class!
What??? You are teaching dance now? I am so happy for you, this is something I could see you doing once you are mommy :) I love you and your fun personality. Missing you tons!
Awww, those little girls are so lucky!!! I bet you are a great teacher! How fun! :0)
Post a Comment