Dear Me,
I just wanted to write you a short letter to tell you something.
I'm not as bad as you make me seem.
Please be kinder to me.
If you do that, I know for a fact that we both
will be happier.
My husband will be too.
Let me make mistakes.
I'm not perfect, so please, please, please
stop expecting me to be.
Just let the little things go.
I'm me, and I would appreciate it if you would just
accept that.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Forever Yours,
Me
2 comments:
And remember, you are beautiful, baby. I love you so much!
I love this! You are just like myself. I think it is easy to be hard on ourselves. We expect too much. Sometimes it is just nice to enjoy the ride of this life, and enjoy all that we can learn.
Post a Comment